EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
The European Investment Bank decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrastructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor.
It was reported by the Bank.
The funds will be allocated to decide specific infrastructure problems of mentioned companies.
The Bank's Board of Directors approved the project on September 18.
Total project's value is EUR 110 million.
- 07.12.2018 | Investments5050Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossibleAfter the conflict in Donbass (Donetsk coal basin) has began in 2014, the situation in the state-owned coal mines looks like one long ordeal
- 03.12.2018 | Investments4590EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise surveyEBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey in Ukraine
- 22.10.2018 | Investments2660Horizon Capital plans to invest up to USD 200 million into UkraineHorizon Capital will invest up to USD 200 million into Ukraine over 3-5 years
- 22.10.2018 | Investments2110Ukraine and IMF agreed on new programUkraine and IMF agreed on new Stand-by arrangement
- 17.10.2018 | Investments1970Ukraine was downgraded 2 positions in competitiveness ratingUkraine was downgraded 2 positions and placed the 83rd in WEF competitiveness rating
- 16.10.2018 | Investments2710AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionaryAMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in Yarych confectionary
- 09.10.2018 | Investments6030EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 28.09.2018 | Investments2600EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
16:5807.12505Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12299Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12267FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12249Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12475New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12512Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12241Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12153VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12459EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12241Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises