EBRD appoints Managing Director in Ukraine
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine.
Former EBRD Managing Director for Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, Francis Malige posted about it on Facebook.
"Today the EBRD announced that Matteo Patrone (currently director for Romania and Bulgaria) would be promoted to Managing Director and come to Kyiv to take over my job. I will be leaving Ukraine, but Ukraine won’t be leaving me - you guys have a new friend in London," he wrote.
Malige added he would introduce Patrone in the coming weeks.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in Ukraine Sevki Acuner finished working in Ukraine and moved to the bank's London office in June.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks2370FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks2340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks2700DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks2250Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks2150EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks2230Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks2310In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks2060Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12265Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12237FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12223Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12439New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12132VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises