Dragons continue litigating for Crimean money
New turn emerged in the conflict between Cyprian DRGN Limited which is related to one of Ukrainian stock amrket participants and Russian Federation (RF).
As to StockWorld.com.ua, DRGN Limited claimed to the Moscow Arbitration Court with reagards to government bonds of the Aunomous Republic of Crimea.
The war isn't an obstacle for debts.
It's not the first year the Crimean government bonds are subject to litigation.
Current summer, the MP Volodymyr Aryev asked the Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman include the Cyprian company into the sanction list. Aryev's arguments for such a request based on potential negative diplomatic consequences if branches of Ukrainian investment company recognize the Crimea as Russian jurisdiction.
Later Moscow Arbitration Court binded the Finance Ministry of Crimea to pay Cyprian DRGNLimited more than UAH 18 million under bonds issued in 2011. At that, investors didn't recognize partial satisfaction of the claim and intended to appeal against court decision.
However, Moscow Arbitration Court decided to revoke its previous summer decision. Thus, the full point in the case turns into comma. The following hearings are scheduled on January 17, 2017.
Follow the progression of events on StockWorld.com.ua!
- 16:2419.11517019.11.2018 | Conflicts51700TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1062908.10.2018 | Conflicts6290Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0867010.08.2018 | Conflicts6700Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0368329.03.2018 | Conflicts6830Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02130608.02.2018 | Conflicts13060Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0176830.01.2018 | Conflicts7680Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0171018.01.2018 | Conflicts7100General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0197716.01.2018 | Conflicts9770Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.126097Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125984Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125801FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125403Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125825New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125840Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125448Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125171VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125824EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125455Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises