Dragon Capital still owns more than 24% of UX
Dragon Capital, group of companies, still owns 24.788% of Ukrainian Exchange's shares (UX, Kyiv). It was reported to Interfax-Ukraine by Group's CEO Tomas Fiala.
"Recent transaction with stock exchnage's shares was carried out within the group. We didn't sell securities and have no intention to quit UX capital," he said.
Recall, Moscow Exchange (MOEX, Russia) withdrew from capital in Ukrainian Exchange, stock exchange in 2016. At the beginning of February, Dragon Capital s.r.о. (Czech Republic) bought out 4.997 thousand of Ukrainian stock exchange's shares (19.988% of securities). Later, on March 9, Univer Capital, investment group, bought out the rest 23% owned by MOEX. At the same time, Univer Capital bought out 100% of shares in Ukrainian Stock Exchange Holding, which held 20.64% of UX shares and about 3% of stock exchange's shares directly.
At the beginning of 2017, teh group increased its share up to 24.788% in stock exchange.
Meanwhile, at the beginning of July, 2018, Dragon Capital s.r.o. reported UX about shareholding reduce down to 9.992%.
- 14:3707.121232607.12.2018 | Companies’ news123260Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.121153806.12.2018 | Companies’ news115380Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.121153204.12.2018 | Companies’ news115320Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.111131519.11.2018 | Companies’ news113150Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.101128026.10.2018 | Companies’ news112800Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.10285323.10.2018 | Companies’ news28530PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.10113623.10.2018 | Companies’ news11360АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.10107705.10.2018 | Companies’ news10770Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.1212303Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212326Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1211981FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211538Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1211915New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1211911Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211532Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211185VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1211982EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211533Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises