"Dniproavia" is in a center of conflict
Prosecutor General of Ukraine (GPU) is investigating the facts on the legality of privatization of PJSC "Airline "Dniproavia", according to Interfax-Ukraine.
According to the definition of the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv, promulgated in the Unified State Register of court decisions, the investigator of GPU filed a petition for temporary access to the property and documents.
GPU carries out pre-trial investigation in criminal case on the fact of embezzlement of state property in a large scale by official persons of the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU).
The investigator indicates that SPFU officials, acting in the interests of "Galtera" (Dnepropetrovsk), during the privatization of 94.57% shares of the state enterprise "Dniproavia", have prepared a review and approved the conclusion of the joint enterprise "Uvekon" (Kyiv) about the cost of 94.57 % shares of "Dniproavia" in the amount of 58.4 million UAH.
The investigator also points out that access to the documents of the registration file of "Uvekon" provide an opportunity to pre-trial investigation to identify the persons involved in the crime.
The court granted this claim. In another decision of the court noted that the body of the pre-trial investigation verified information about the circumstances of the alienation of 94.57% shares of state-owned "Dniproavia" to "Galtery" and hold finding all persons who are the owners, managers or administrators of the property of these companies.
- 14:3707.12709007.12.2018 | Companies’ news70900Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12645406.12.2018 | Companies’ news64540Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12649404.12.2018 | Companies’ news64940Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11637919.11.2018 | Companies’ news63790Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10638826.10.2018 | Companies’ news63880Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1065923.10.2018 | Companies’ news6590PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1090123.10.2018 | Companies’ news9010АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1084305.10.2018 | Companies’ news8430Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.127178Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127090Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126880FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126454Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126855New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126870Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126494Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126188VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126867EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126494Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises