Dynamo loses money because of Privat
Dynamo, the football club, became a subject to writting off in PrivatBank during the bank's nationalization as it was recognized as affiliated company. It's reported in the order of District Administrative Court in the city of Kyiv on December 28.
On December 13, 2016, the NBU's committee on recognition of the bank's affiliated companies recognized Dynamo as the company affiliated with PrivatBank. Then, temporary administration carried out bail-in among affiliated parties. The procedure concerned Dynamo as it's reported in the court's order.
Amoun of money lost by Dynamo is unknown.
The football club asked the court to invalidate the NBU's decison and revoke the order on writting off the assets. The relevant court hearings are scheduled on January 19.
Recall, the President of FC Dynamo is Ihor Surkis. The Surkis brothers, Ihor and Grygorii, are well-known Ukrainian businessmen. Their main assets are allocated in the energy sector, they also own A-bank which was purchased from PrivatBank.
- 16:2419.11307119.11.2018 | Conflicts30710TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1055808.10.2018 | Conflicts5580Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0857910.08.2018 | Conflicts5790Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361429.03.2018 | Conflicts6140Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118008.02.2018 | Conflicts11800Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170530.01.2018 | Conflicts7050Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164518.01.2018 | Conflicts6450General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189716.01.2018 | Conflicts8970Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123833Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123652Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123563FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123262Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123657New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123697Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123286Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123033VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123645EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123292Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises