DGF reduced assets sale
The Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF) sod assets of 26 insolvent banks fot UAH 52.87 million during September 24-28.
It was reported by the Fund.
UAH 21.17 million of which were gained for receivables, UAH 31.02 million for the banks fixed assets.
Besides, UAH 0.5 million were gained from the banks' property sale.
The auction to sell UAH 8,353.57 million assets is scheduled for the next week.
The plan is to sell receivables for UAH 5,895.17 million, real estate and other fixed assets of the banks for UAH 2,297.99 million.
In 2017, the DGF sold assets of the failed banks for UAH 5 billion, in 2016 - UAH 3 billion.
The Fund expects the sum will grow to UAH 11-12 billion in 2018.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks3040FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks2810Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks3210DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks2740Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks2520EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks2640Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks2720In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks2560Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12553Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12342Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12304FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12277Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12524New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12553Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12272Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12183VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12501EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12275Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises