DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator
The Deposit Guarantee Fund relieved Viktor Shkurko from duties of KSG Bank liquidator and appointed Oleksandr Kovalenko instead.
It was reported by the Fund.
The Fund's management approved the decision #2839 on October 22, 2018 on the liquidator authorized by the Fund to liquidate KSG Bank.
According to the given decision, leading specialist on banks insolvency of Insolvent Bank Liquidation Unit of Assets Management Department Oleksandr Kovalenko is appointed as the Fund's authorized person to liquidate the bank and safe a part of the bank's assets.
On August 30, 2016, the NBU decided to liquidate the bank because of money laundering.
The major bank's shareholders Serhii Kasianov and his wife jointly own 66.9% in thre bank.
- 16:1206.12370106.12.2018 | Banks37010FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11322119.11.2018 | Banks32210Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1079326.10.2018 | Banks7930DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067417.10.2018 | Banks6740Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1055016.10.2018 | Banks5500EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1058108.10.2018 | Banks5810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068705.10.2018 | Banks6870In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061403.10.2018 | Banks6140Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123976Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123807Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123701FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123397Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123791New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123823Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123417Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123162VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123775EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123423Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises