Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets sales
Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF) sold assets of 30 insolvent banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12.
It was reported by the Fund.
The receivables were sold to the amount of UAH 74.98 million, UAH 39.22 million were banks fixed assets.
Besides UAH 0.21 million were gained from direct sales of banks' propery.
The sale of assets to the amount of UAH 4 010.49 million is scheduled for the next week.
The receivables at UAH 3 411.98 million are to be sold, property and othe banks' fixed assets should be sold to the amount of UAH 592.5 million.
In 2017, the DGF sold failed banks' assets at UAH 5 billion, in 2016 - UAH 3 billion.
The Fund expects the sales growth up to UAH 11-12 billion in 2018.
- 16:1206.12254306.12.2018 | Banks25430FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11224119.11.2018 | Banks22410Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1060926.10.2018 | Banks6090DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1054517.10.2018 | Banks5450Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1045416.10.2018 | Banks4540EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1048108.10.2018 | Banks4810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1051205.10.2018 | Banks5120In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1049803.10.2018 | Banks4980Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.122801Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122522Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122543FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122360Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122734New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122738Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122375Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122176VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122690EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122382Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises