Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on Russia
The Finance Minister is sure that sanctions are one of the most effective and powerful methods of influencing Russia.
He wrote about it in Facebook.
"A strong and consistent position of the White House administration and the U.S. Treasury Department: the list of Russian authorities and oligarchs close to them who may be targeted by sanctions has been made public. This is more than a warning - this is another step that should prompt Russia to stop interfering in the democratic processes in various countries of the world and stop the war in Ukraine," the Minister wrote.
He added that sanctions are one of the most effective and powerful methods of influencing Russia.
The USA published a report on possibility of new sanctions imposing against Russian oligarhs and people close to the Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The list is divided into 4 part, in particularly "Administration of the President", "Cabinet of Ministers", "Other Political Leaders" and "Oligarhs".
Additionally, the USA included shareholders of Alfa bank (Ukraine) and Ukrsotsbank into the report on possible sanctions against Russian oligarhs and people close to he Russian President Vladimir Putin.
At the end of January, the USA imposed sanctions against 21 individuals and 21 legal entities because of conflict in Ukraine.
- 19.11.2018 | Conflicts2150TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 08.10.2018 | Conflicts2160Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 10.08.2018 | Conflicts2300Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 29.03.2018 | Conflicts3630Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 08.02.2018 | Conflicts6920Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 30.01.2018 | Conflicts4320Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 18.01.2018 | Conflicts3810General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16.01.2018 | Conflicts5080Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12265Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12237FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12223Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12439New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12132VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises