Companies' business expectations are positive
The National Bank says the inflation expectations of the business community are better and reached 8.9%.
It is confirmed by the survey conducted by the National Bank among the companies' leadership in Q3, 2018.
Ukrainian business remains positive regarding business activities level within the next year.
Index of busines sexpectations for the next year is 117.2%.
Similar to the previous surveys, the surveyed expect for economic activities growth in all areas.
The most optimistic are processing industry enterprises.
High growth of economic activities are based mostly due to better prognosis for volumes of own production and investments into machinery and equipment.
The surveyed of all business types expect for increase of investment costs during the next year.
The enterprises positively assess current financial and economic state and expect for improvement during the next 12 months.
Meanwhile the surveyed note low surplus of finished products and absence of own production capacities to address extra demand growth.
The enterprises still waiting of foreign investements growth.
Prognosis for loans remained almost unchaged compare dwith the previous quarter: responses ratio - 36.9% (36.3% in Q2, 2018).
Nevertheless, a number of surveyed which plan to get loan in the bank has been reducing for thre months in a row.
The most part of companies that plan to get a loan are interested in local currency - 82.2%.
The most constraining factor to take a loan by the company is high credit rates (69.1% of surveyed).
The companies have been reducing inflation expectations for the secong quarter in a row.
Thus, consumer prices growth is expected at 8.9% (9.6% in Q2 2018).
UAH to foreign currencies rate is considered as the most impact factor regarding proces growth (82.8% of responses).
The second place took production costs but the weight of the factor decreased by 3.1 p.p. to 68.5% compared with the previous quarter.
По мнению опрошенных представителей предприятий в следующие 12 месяцев на динамику цен будут влиять доходы населения и цены на мировых рынках.
The surveyed business representatives expect population revenue income and prices on internationsl markets will influence prices dynamics.
- 19.11.2018 | Financial market1950Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 22.10.2018 | Financial market2890S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 17.10.2018 | Financial market1800Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16.10.2018 | Financial market2040Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market2070Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market2080Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market2720Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market1560Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12265Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12237FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12223Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12439New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12132VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises