Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian Exchange
Ukrainian Exchange intends to issue additional 14,063 shares and offer them to Bohai Commodity Exchange (China) to buy out.
The respective decision was approved by the stock exchange shareholders on August 31.
Given shares will be issued additionally to existed 25,000 shares. 14,063 will become equivalent to 36% of the authorized capital after capital increase.
Bohai Commodity Exchange is already an owner of Ukrainian Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Recall, in May, Bohai Commodity Exchange Co., Ltd (BOCE) reportedly intended to buy more than 25% of PFTS, stock exchange. The AMCU didn't approve the deal.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3830NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market710Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market920Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market990Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1670PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019