Capital bank liquidation was prolonged
Deposit Guarantee Fund prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year through October 29, 2019.
It was reported by the Fund.
Besides, Iryna Bilyi remaines as the bank's liquidator for the same period.
Given decision was approved by the DGF on October 4.
On July 20, 2015, the Deposit Guarantee Fund intriduced temporary administration to the Capital bank.
On October 29, the NBU decided to liquidate Capital bank.
- 16:1206.12304506.12.2018 | Banks30450FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11266619.11.2018 | Banks26660Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1070926.10.2018 | Banks7090DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1062117.10.2018 | Banks6210Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1051416.10.2018 | Banks5140EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1054408.10.2018 | Banks5440Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1060205.10.2018 | Banks6020In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1056603.10.2018 | Banks5660Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123328Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123078Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123045FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122803Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123204New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123213Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122815Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122588VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122833Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises