Capital bank liquidation was prolonged
Deposit Guarantee Fund prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year through October 29, 2019.
It was reported by the Fund.
Besides, Iryna Bilyi remaines as the bank's liquidator for the same period.
Given decision was approved by the DGF on October 4.
On July 20, 2015, the Deposit Guarantee Fund intriduced temporary administration to the Capital bank.
On October 29, the NBU decided to liquidate Capital bank.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks2350FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks2340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks2700DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks2240Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks2140EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks2210Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks2300In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks2050Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12263Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12235FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12222Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12438New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12130VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises