Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018
The National Bank of Ukraine forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
It was reported by NBU Deputy Governor Oleh Churiy during the round table.
"Over the last month, about USD 300 million were moved out. In terms of the year, we anticipate the total amount of dividends repatriation will reach USD 2.5-3 billion," he said.
As to Churiy, it's not a shock for FX market but slightly has influenced hryvnya rate.
Recall, NBU Deputy Governor said the regulator gave investors opportunity to repatriate dividends for the previous periods till 2017.
As to him, the NBU's decision increased repatriation limit from USD 5 million to USD 7 million for business per month.
- 08.10.2018 | Currency2340Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 17.09.2018 | Currency2660Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 10.09.2018 | Currency2780Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 30.08.2018 | Currency2180NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 28.08.2018 | Currency2420Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 28.08.2018 | Currency1920More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 27.08.2018 | Currency2650NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 10.08.2018 | Currency1990NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.12508Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12301Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12269FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12250Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12478New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12517Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12242Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12153VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12461EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12242Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises