Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
Bulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
Euroins Insurance Group (EIG), Bulgarian insurance group, concentrated 99.99998% in European Tourist Insurance, insurance company (Kyiv).
It was reported by Ukrainian company.
In April, the purchase agreement between Euroins Insurance Group and European Tourist Insurance, insurance company, was signed.
The purchase was conducted in two stages.
In May, Bulgarian company bought 9.99% in Ukrainian insurer, in October - 89.99%.
Eurohold Bulgaria, JSC, owns 91.84% in Euroins Insurance Group, Bulgaria, Basildon Holding (Luxembourg) owns 8.16% in the company.
- 14:3707.12708507.12.2018 | Companies’ news70850Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12644906.12.2018 | Companies’ news64490Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12649004.12.2018 | Companies’ news64900Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11637419.11.2018 | Companies’ news63740Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10638426.10.2018 | Companies’ news63840Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1065923.10.2018 | Companies’ news6590PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1090123.10.2018 | Companies’ news9010АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1084305.10.2018 | Companies’ news8430Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.127173Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127085Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126875FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126449Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126850New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126866Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126490Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126183VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126861EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126490Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises