BM Bank dismissed supervisory board member
On August 24, BM Bank dismissed supervisory board independent member Ivan Kuzovkin.
It was reported by the bank.
Kuzovkin held the post for 4 months.
It's noted that Kuzovkin resigned.
Nobody was appointed instead of him.
Kuzovkin isn't the bank's shareholder.
Russian BM Bank owns 99.08% of Ukrainian BM Bank.
- 16:1206.12485206.12.2018 | Banks48520FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11431719.11.2018 | Banks43170Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061308.10.2018 | Banks6130Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125126Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124995Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124852FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124482Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124888New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124916Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124522Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124880EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124532Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises