Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to Ukraine
Volume of private money transferred to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to UAH 2.819 billion in April-June 2028 compared with the same period of 2017.
It was reported by the National Bank of Ukraine.
At that Poland holds leading position with regards to transfers to Ukraine.
Transfers from Poland increased by 13.8% to USD 890 million over the reporting period.
Russia is the second. Volume of transfers slightly decreased and amounted to USD 346 million compared with USD 357 million for the same period of the last year.
USA is the third. Transfer volume increased by 29.9% to USD 213 million.
Ukraine received USD 1.731 billion from the EU countries, and USD 391 million from CIS countries.
The National Bank improved the methodic for calculation of private money transfers to Ukraine and additionally assessed volume of money transfers to Ukraine over 2015-2017.
The revision of transfers was reasoned by new data appearance over teh last three years.
- 19.11.2018 | Financial market3350Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 22.10.2018 | Financial market4300S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 17.10.2018 | Financial market2630Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16.10.2018 | Financial market3030Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market2910Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market2880Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market3530Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market2180Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.12703Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12458Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12417FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12381Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12659New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12695Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12376Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12258VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12637EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12375Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises