Banks' capital adequacy ratio decreased in August
Regulatory capital ratio of the banks decreased by 0.24 p.p. from 16.39% to 16.15% in August.
It was reported by the National Bank.
The given performances are higher than the NBU's requirement (not less than 10%).
Ukrainian banks' regulatory capital increased in UAH 1.646 billion up to UAH 123.746 billion in August.
Besides, ratio of maximum credit exposure per counterparty (H7) decreased from 20.79% to 19.83% (requirement - not over 25%), ratio of maximum amount of operations with bank's affiliates (H9) decreased from 14.51% to 12.83% (requirement - not over 25%).
In August, immediate liquidity ratio grew from 55.91% to 71.67% (requirement - not less than 20%), liquidity coverage ratio lowered from 94.59% to 94.57% (requirement - not less than 60%), current liquidity ratio increased from 103.84% to 104.27% (requirement - not less than 40%).
In general, regulatory capital ratio has increased from 16.10% to 16.15% from the beginning of the year.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks1000FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks1260Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks1530DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks1430Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks1260EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks1420Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks1570In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks1280Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises