Banks' capital adequacy ratio decreased in August
Regulatory capital ratio of the banks decreased by 0.24 p.p. from 16.39% to 16.15% in August.
It was reported by the National Bank.
The given performances are higher than the NBU's requirement (not less than 10%).
Ukrainian banks' regulatory capital increased in UAH 1.646 billion up to UAH 123.746 billion in August.
Besides, ratio of maximum credit exposure per counterparty (H7) decreased from 20.79% to 19.83% (requirement - not over 25%), ratio of maximum amount of operations with bank's affiliates (H9) decreased from 14.51% to 12.83% (requirement - not over 25%).
In August, immediate liquidity ratio grew from 55.91% to 71.67% (requirement - not less than 20%), liquidity coverage ratio lowered from 94.59% to 94.57% (requirement - not less than 60%), current liquidity ratio increased from 103.84% to 104.27% (requirement - not less than 40%).
In general, regulatory capital ratio has increased from 16.10% to 16.15% from the beginning of the year.
- 26.10.2018 | Banks690DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks760Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks620EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks830Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks940In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks760Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
- 03.10.2018 | Banks800Oschadbank provides guarantees tor participate in trades on Zakupki.Prom.uaOschadbank started providing tender guarantees to particpate in trades on Zakupki.Prom.ua
- 03.10.2018 | Banks700FUIB banking group lost one companyThe NBU excluded Tessera Capital, investment comapny, from FUIB banking group
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019