Banks' capital adequacy ratio decreased in August
Regulatory capital ratio of the banks decreased by 0.24 p.p. from 16.39% to 16.15% in August.
It was reported by the National Bank.
The given performances are higher than the NBU's requirement (not less than 10%).
Ukrainian banks' regulatory capital increased in UAH 1.646 billion up to UAH 123.746 billion in August.
Besides, ratio of maximum credit exposure per counterparty (H7) decreased from 20.79% to 19.83% (requirement - not over 25%), ratio of maximum amount of operations with bank's affiliates (H9) decreased from 14.51% to 12.83% (requirement - not over 25%).
In August, immediate liquidity ratio grew from 55.91% to 71.67% (requirement - not less than 20%), liquidity coverage ratio lowered from 94.59% to 94.57% (requirement - not less than 60%), current liquidity ratio increased from 103.84% to 104.27% (requirement - not less than 40%).
In general, regulatory capital ratio has increased from 16.10% to 16.15% from the beginning of the year.
- 13.09.2018 | Banks500Ukrgasbank changed Chairman of supervisory boardUkrgasbank changed Chairman and two members of supervisory board
- 12.09.2018 | Banks660Tihipko considers to buy bank and insurance companySerhii Tihipko will buy new companies in financial market.
- 12.09.2018 | Banks580Business could be admitted to "heating loans" in UkraineHeating loans granting could cover industrial enterprises.
- 10.09.2018 | Banks1090Banks' capital adequacy ratio decreased in AugustRegulatory capital ration of the banks decreased by 0.24 p.p. to 16.15% in August
- 04.09.2018 | Banks650Number of NPL reduced in Ukrainian banksBanks reduced number of non-performing loans.
- 03.09.2018 | Banks620Ukrainian banks gained UAH 1.5 billion in JulyAnnual profit of the banking system grew in 10 times.
- 29.08.2018 | Banks670Kredobank provided almost UAH 35 million loan to AstartaAstarta take out a loan from Kredobank.
- 27.08.2018 | Banks820BM Bank dismissed supervisory board memberBM Bank dismissed supervisory board member Ivan Kuzovkin.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds