Astarta repurchased part of its shares
Astarta Holding N.V. (the Netehrlands), holding company of Astarta, agro holding, repurchased 6.9 thousand of own shares during September 24-28.
According to the release published on Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), average transaction price was PLN 29.96 per share (USD 8.13).
According to WSE, on October 1, Astarta quotation was down by 1.33% and raeched PLN 29.6 per share (USD1/PLN 3.6867 rate of the National Bank of Poland was as on October 1).
Astarta is a vertically integrated agro holding with business in eight regions of Ukraine. Holding comprises eight sugar producing plants, dairy farms and land bank of about 250 hectares.
- 11:1705.121202405.12.2018 | Securities market120240Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10475823.10.2018 | Securities market47580Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1084718.10.2018 | Securities market8470NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10114417.10.2018 | Securities market11440NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1085704.10.2018 | Securities market8570Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.10107203.10.2018 | Securities market10720Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1096302.10.2018 | Securities market9630Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1090001.10.2018 | Securities market9000Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.1212421Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212441Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1212098FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211651Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1212027New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1212024Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211646Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211296VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1212095EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211648Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises