Assets of 20 bankrupt banks were sold for UAH 110 million
Deposit Guarantee Fund sold assets of 20 bankrupt banks to the total amount of UAH 110.5 million during the last week. It was reported by the Fund.
According to the release, the Fund conducted auctions and gained amount composed of UAH 34.36 million receivables and UAH 75.46 million banks' fixed assets (most of which was real estate to the amount of UAH 73.34 million).
Besides, UAH 0.13 million were received through direct sale of the banks' property, UAH 0.10 million from sale of other assets (pictures, coins, etc.).
- 11:0119.11708219.11.2018 | Financial market70820Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.1085122.10.2018 | Financial market8510S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1055017.10.2018 | Financial market5500Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1064716.10.2018 | Financial market6470Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1056601.10.2018 | Financial market5660Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0954824.09.2018 | Financial market5480Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0963524.09.2018 | Financial market6350Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0947614.09.2018 | Financial market4760Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.125125Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124994Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124851FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124481Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124887New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124914Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124521Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124245VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124879EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124531Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises