Arab investment fund buys agroholding Mriya
Saudi agricultural and livestock investment company Salic is close to purchase Mriya agroholding. It was reported by Bloomberg.
"Ukraine is Europe’s largest corn producer, and Saudi Arabia is the world’s top barley buyer. The fertile soils of the Black Sea region and the area’s easy access to top grain and oilseed importers in the Middle East have drawn Salic’s interest. The company teamed up with United Arab Emirates-based Al-Dahra Holding last year to invest in grains and livestock in 10 countries in the region," the company explained.
Salic already manages about 45,000 hectares adjacent to the farms run by Mriya in Ukraine.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news950Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news860Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news960Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news1230Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news1430Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news910PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1420АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news1380Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises