Arab investment fund buys agroholding Mriya
Saudi agricultural and livestock investment company Salic is close to purchase Mriya agroholding. It was reported by Bloomberg.
"Ukraine is Europe’s largest corn producer, and Saudi Arabia is the world’s top barley buyer. The fertile soils of the Black Sea region and the area’s easy access to top grain and oilseed importers in the Middle East have drawn Salic’s interest. The company teamed up with United Arab Emirates-based Al-Dahra Holding last year to invest in grains and livestock in 10 countries in the region," the company explained.
Salic already manages about 45,000 hectares adjacent to the farms run by Mriya in Ukraine.
- 14.09.2018 | Companies’ news520H&M opens another store in UkraineSwiss international retailer H&M opens one more store in Kyiv.
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news720Vienna Insurance Group may buy another insurance company in UkraineAustrian Vienna Insurance Group considers to buy another insurance company in Ukraine
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news680New owner of Mriya wants to buyout company's Eurobonds prior to maturity dateSalic UK Limited plans to buyout Eurobonds of Mriya Farming Plc prior to maturity date.
- 12.09.2018 | Companies’ news780Ukrzaliznytsia intends to borrow in external marketUkrzaliznytsya will issue Eurobonds by the end of 2018.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news490Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarketsEkomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news970Arab investment fund buys agroholding MriyaSalic, investment company, is close to purchase Ukrainian agroholding.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news1000Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven tradingUX renewed trading on quote-driven market
- 10.09.2018 | Companies’ news900Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants CouncilNDU's Depository System Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as the Council Head
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds