AMCU fined lifecell on UAH 19.5m
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine fined the mobile operator lifecell on UAH 19.5m for law violation on unfair competiotion.
Head of AMCU Yurii Terentiev wrote about it in his Facebook account.
As to him, the operator's advertisement promissed per-second billing, at that the company charged the cost for the whole minute from each first second of the following minute.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market6330Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market26730Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market2670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market6230NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market2620Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market5190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market3060Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market3580Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12638Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12407Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12362FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12332Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12600New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12633Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12329Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12216VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12576EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12323Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises