AMCU fined lifecell on UAH 19.5m
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine fined the mobile operator lifecell on UAH 19.5m for law violation on unfair competiotion.
Head of AMCU Yurii Terentiev wrote about it in his Facebook account.
As to him, the operator's advertisement promissed per-second billing, at that the company charged the cost for the whole minute from each first second of the following minute.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market3450Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market12350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market1550NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market5140NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market1610Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market4180Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market1870Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market1940Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12351Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12180Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12173FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12150Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12322New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12345Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12161Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1293VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12298EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12166Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises