AMCU fined lifecell on UAH 19.5m
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine fined the mobile operator lifecell on UAH 19.5m for law violation on unfair competiotion.
Head of AMCU Yurii Terentiev wrote about it in his Facebook account.
As to him, the operator's advertisement promissed per-second billing, at that the company charged the cost for the whole minute from each first second of the following minute.
- 14.09.2018 | Securities market600Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bondsIvano-Frankivsk municipal bonds were successfully placed on PFTS.
- 07.09.2018 | Securities market1020Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in AugustIn August, trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.1 billion
- 06.09.2018 | Securities market630Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%In January-July, volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8% to UAH 145 billion
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market620UX stopped calculating UXagro indexUkrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market2240Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds couponUkraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
- 03.09.2018 | Securities market440Perspektiva gains paceIn August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, increased by 41.3% up to UAH 16 billion
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1150Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian ExchangeBohai Commodity Exchange could purchase shares of UX.
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1890Cyber police revealed large fraudulent financial exchangeCyber police officer revealed organizers of large fraudulent online exchange.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds