American company to deal with OPP privatization
The State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU) has signed an agreement with Pericles Global Advisory, the US-based company, investment advisor on Odesa Portside Plant (OPP) sale.
It was reported by Acting Head of SPFU Vitalii Trubarov.
The company won competition as member of consortium including White & Case LLP, Kinstellar, KPMG Ukraine and SARS Сapital.
"The next step is approval of the Cabinet of Ministers. Then advisor will start working," he wrote on his Facebook account.
Pericles Global Advisory LLC was selected as advisor to prepare OPP to privatization at the end of July basing on the result of the prior competitions for advisors to sell "big privatization" lots.
The advisor has undertaken to carry out all necessary audits, prepare financial model of the enterprise, search potential investors and solve burdensome debt problem within three months.
- 12:0703.12283703.12.2018 | Regulation28370Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1061826.10.2018 | Regulation6180NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1068023.10.2018 | Regulation6800Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1057218.10.2018 | Regulation5720AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0945617.09.2018 | Regulation4560Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0949617.09.2018 | Regulation4960MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0858831.08.2018 | Regulation5880American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0836122.08.2018 | Regulation3610Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123339Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123091Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123061FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122808Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123212New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123220Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122824Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122596VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123181EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122837Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises