AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionary
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) permitted Dilbeta Investments Limited (Cyprus) from Horizon Capital and Sermola Holdings Limited (Cyprus) to buy jointly Yarych confectionary.
As to the web site of the AMCU, the concentration is a joint purchase of Yarych Holdings Limited that belongs to Volodymyr Hnatiuk and owns 100% in Confectionary Yarych LLC (Old Yarychiv village, Lviv region) by Dilbeta and Sermola.
Yarych Holdings Limited and Sermola Holdings Limited were registered on June 18, 2018.
Sermola is currently owns Polish company, Yarych Import Eksport SP z o o , that is a representative office and warehouse headed by Hnatiuk in Poland, which was founded in 2012.
The confectionary produces hard dough cookies and crackers. The comany also produces TM Rozalini cakes.
Horizon Capital was founded in 2006 by four founding partners who began their collaboration with Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF), a USD 150 million focused on Ukraine and Moldova and established in 1994. Lena Koszarny is currently a major shareholder and CEO in Horizon Capital. The company's offices are situated in Kyiv and Chicago.
Horizon Capital manages direct investments funds (more than 40 institutional investors) with more than USD 800 million among which are WNISEF, EEGF (was founded in 2006 with USD 132 million capital) and EEGF II (was founded in 2008 with USD 370 million capital). The mentioned funds invest in projects in Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus.
- 16:5807.12281807.12.2018 | Investments28180Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossibleAfter the conflict in Donbass (Donetsk coal basin) has began in 2014, the situation in the state-owned coal mines looks like one long ordeal
- 15:1003.12270903.12.2018 | Investments27090EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise surveyEBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey in Ukraine
- 12:5722.1052422.10.2018 | Investments5240Horizon Capital plans to invest up to USD 200 million into UkraineHorizon Capital will invest up to USD 200 million into Ukraine over 3-5 years
- 10:2022.1042922.10.2018 | Investments4290Ukraine and IMF agreed on new programUkraine and IMF agreed on new Stand-by arrangement
- 16:1517.1042017.10.2018 | Investments4200Ukraine was downgraded 2 positions in competitiveness ratingUkraine was downgraded 2 positions and placed the 83rd in WEF competitiveness rating
- 10:0316.1050516.10.2018 | Investments5050AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionaryAMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in Yarych confectionary
- 10:4509.10101309.10.2018 | Investments10130EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 10:5628.0944928.09.2018 | Investments4490EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
16:5807.122818Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122539Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122559FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122373Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122749New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122753Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122391Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122192VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122709EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122398Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises