AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
On October 18, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine should decide on permission granting to Serhiy Tihipko to buy indirectly more than 50% in Plant "Kuznya on Rybalsky, PrJSC, Kyiv, through Evinz Limited (Cyprus).
The respective issue was included into agenda of the AMCU meeting.
Tihipko's application was received by the Committee on September 26, 2018. The application was processed by the Committee.
Recently Tihipko's TAS Group reported on preliminary agreement to by Plant "Kuznya on Rybalsky, PrJSC. "We are to continue deal formalizing after the receipt of regulator's permission," the Group's press service responded to the official request of Interfax-Ukraine. Price and terms of the deal are not disclosed.
Plant "Kuznya on Rybalsky, PrJSC, is one of the most famous shipbuilding plant of Ukraine. OJSC CNDCIF Prime Assets Management (previously, Petro Poroshenko's Fund, Kyiv) is the major shareholder owning 73.9067% in plant which privatization was conducted in 1995. The Fund also concentrates Ukraine's Prsident Petro Poroshenko's assets.
The second major shareholder is PJSC CNDCIF VIK that concentrates assets of MP Ihor Kononenko.
- 12:0703.12149603.12.2018 | Regulation14960Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1042426.10.2018 | Regulation4240NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1042023.10.2018 | Regulation4200Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1037518.10.2018 | Regulation3750AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0932217.09.2018 | Regulation3220Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0936317.09.2018 | Regulation3630MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0840931.08.2018 | Regulation4090American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0822922.08.2018 | Regulation2290Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.121909Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.121626Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.121603FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.121510Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.121813New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.121858Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.121513Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.121334VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.121796EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.121496Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises