Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works has large debts
Economic Court of Lugansk oblast decided to recover from the PJSC "Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works" (AISW), controlled by corporation "Industrial Union of Donbass" (ISD), 742.354.000 UAH debt for electricity in favor of "Lugansk Energy Union" (LEU).
The corresponding decision of the court of June 6 in the Unified State Register has been published. According to the document, Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works must pay LEU also 151.433.000 UAH of fine, inflation and interest accruals.
Note, Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works, located in the occupied territory, is the largest debtor of LEU, on the second place - "DTEK Sverdlovantratsit".
According to LEU, uncontrolled by the authorities of Ukraine parts of Luhansk oblasts receive monthly from the unified energy system (UES) the electricity in the amount of 140-150 million UAH, but pay only 50 million UAH.
Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works is a company with a full metallurgical cycle, the strategic investor of which is the ISD.
ISD was founded in 1995. It is an integrated holding company, which owns stakes in companies of mining and metallurgical complex.
- 14:3707.12378907.12.2018 | Companies’ news37890Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12338006.12.2018 | Companies’ news33800Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12340304.12.2018 | Companies’ news34030Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11331519.11.2018 | Companies’ news33150Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10333026.10.2018 | Companies’ news33300Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1052223.10.2018 | Companies’ news5220PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1072523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7250АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1068705.10.2018 | Companies’ news6870Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123960Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123789Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123685FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123380Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123776New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123809Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123403Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123150VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123761EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123409Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises