Alfa bank failed to place bonds
Alfa bank (Ukraine) failed to place Q series bonds amounting to UAH 500 million, according to the bank's press service.
Q series bonds were placed on the Perspektiva, stock exchange, from October 23, 2017, till December 23, 2017.
Issue volume of Q series bonds was UAH 500 million. However, the bank failed to rise funds via placement.
90% of Alfa bank (Ukraine) are owned by ABH Ukraine Limited (Cyprus) entering Alfa bank group of companies.
Alfa Group is controlled by Mykhail Fridman, German Khan, Oleksii Kuzmichev, Petr Aven.
In November 2017, MSP Stiftung (Lichtenstein), international investment fund, entered the bank shareholding.
- 11:1705.12533705.12.2018 | Securities market53370Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10423823.10.2018 | Securities market42380Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1061018.10.2018 | Securities market6100NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1096017.10.2018 | Securities market9600NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1058704.10.2018 | Securities market5870Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1085603.10.2018 | Securities market8560Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1069502.10.2018 | Securities market6950Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1068401.10.2018 | Securities market6840Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125321New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124669VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises