АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine
АХА Group (France) announced on the agreement conclusion with Fairfax Financial Holding Limited (Canada) on sale of all its companies in Ukraine and leaving Ukrainian market.
It was reported by the insurance group.
According to the agreement, Fairfax buys 100% of АХА Insurance and AXA Life Insurance in Ukraine.
The deal will be considered as closed after the respective conditions have been met including the receipt of necessary regulatory permissions.
Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, international holding, with headquarters in Toronto (Canada) is specialized on insurance and investment management since 1985.
Insurance companies of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited conduct their business on decentralized basis.
The company is registered on Toronto Stock Exchange (FFH:CN), market cap is USD 15.1 billion.
Investment portfolio is USD 39.4 billion, total assets amount to USD 65.1 billion, equity capital is USD 18.4 billion.
In 2017, the company's profit was USD 1.74 billion.
Prem Watsa has been teh holding's Chairman and Executive Director since 1985.
Holding conducts business in 40 ountries all over the world.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news2630Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news2220Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news2180Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news2310Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news2600Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1680PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2420АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2250Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12263Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12235FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12222Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12438New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12130VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises