Accounts of Ukrgasvydobuvannya were arrested
The State Bailiff Department blocked accounts of JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya to exact UAH 261 million for violation related to Karpatygaz LLC. It was reported by the company.
"The court issued the order to enforce more than UAH 261 million from Ukrgasvydobuvannya for Karpatygaz' fail to meet commitments under leasing agreement with Financial Leasing Center, LLC, as operator under joint venture agreement," web site of Ukrgasvydobuvannya reads.
The company says it still incures losses under joint venture agreement with Karpatygaz and Misen Enterprises AB, which was rescined by Arbitral Tribunal of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce on July 11, 2018.
According to Ukrgasvydobuvannya, the State Bailiff Department issued the order with regards to all the parties to joint venture agreement basing on the court order addressing the claim of Financial Leasing Center, LLC.
"As on August 20, only accounts of Ukrgasvydobuvannya were arrested," the company adds.
"JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya is surprised at velocity of decision making by judges and the State Bailiff Department to issue documents blocking accounts and funds extract for the only party to the agreement, namely, Ukrgasvydobuvannya. It took only one day," Ukrgasvydobuvannya informs.
The company notes that accounts blocking threatens payment of taxes, rent, slaries and liabilities to counterparties.
Recall, Arbitral Tribunal of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce rescind joint venture agreement under claim of Ukrgasvydobuvannya to Karpatygaz LLC and its Swedish shareholder Misen Enterprises AB. Previously, Ukrgasvydobuvannya terminated all the agreemnents which prohibited the company to access its own wells except for two agreements with Karpatygaz.
- 14:3707.12317607.12.2018 | Companies’ news31760Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12285906.12.2018 | Companies’ news28590Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12287804.12.2018 | Companies’ news28780Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11282319.11.2018 | Companies’ news28230Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10283926.10.2018 | Companies’ news28390Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1048923.10.2018 | Companies’ news4890PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1068423.10.2018 | Companies’ news6840АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1064405.10.2018 | Companies’ news6440Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises