"Ukrnafta" black gold and blue chip
... News about "Ukrnafta" do not cease to vanish - now and then new conflicts over dividents' non-distribution to minority shareholders, losses appear, in spite of company's scale and a certain kind of monopoly. Today Editorial of StockWorld shares facts of the issuer's history with you.
All in all, "Ukrnafta" ownes about 3,000 oil and gas wells.
Main facts and figures
PJSC "Ukrnafta" is the leading gas and oil company in Ukraine, it is engaged in gas and oil extraction as well as drilling fields. In addition, "Ukrnafta" has its own retail network of petrol stations (at the end of 2014 - 537 petrol stations were in almost all regions of the country), through which it handle the fule sale. In addition, at gas stations "Ukrnafta" there are 5 car washes, 49 points for replacing the engine oil, small shops selling automotive products, 10 restaurants and the same number of stores with goods needed on the road.
"Ukrnafta" is developing 98 deposits of hydrocarbons, geographically located in two oil and gas regions, covering Dnepropetrovsk, Sumy, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Poltava, Chernihiv and Kharkiv regions. In total, the company has 2.783 oil and gas wells.
The company produces 91% of the available oil in Ukraine, 17% of natural gas and 27% of gas condensate.
As part of the company, there are about thirty services and production niches, six oil and gas producing departments, six enterprises specializing in drilling, three gas processing plants, etc.
"Ukrnafta" was established on March 31, 1994.
The history voices the following
The company was established on March 31, 1994 due to the corporatisation of the production association of same name, which, of course, operated during Soviet period. This period has been very productive for the company - for example, 14.5 tons of oil was produced in 1972, which is the highest in the history of Ukraine.
By the way, PJSC "Ukrnafta" was the first among domestic enterprises, which was able to enter the international stock market. "Ukrnafta" achieved this thanks to the implementation of American Depositary Receipts of the first level Programm in 1999.
The company has two international offices. About 30 thousand of people work for it.
Enterprise is no stranger to the world of sport - it is the owner of football club "Neftyanyk-Ukrnafta".
Shares, shareholders and bids
"Ukrnafta" is 50% state-owned company via NAK "Naftogaz Ukraine", nearly 40% of the capital is under control of enterprises that are associated with the financial and industrial group "Privat".
Authorized fund of "Ukrnafta" is more than 13.5 million USD. The cost of one ordinary share is 0.25 UAH.
Companies' securities with ticker UNAF altogether with shares of six other issuers form the index basket of "Ukrainian Stock Exchange".
More information about the issuer, its owners and their changes, financial results and others you may see in "Company Profiles" on StockWorld.com.ua.
An interesting fact about debt ...
As part of debt collections by tax liabilities, October 22, 2015 the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine described property of "Ukrnafta", including wells, marketable products, gas processing plants and real estate companies in the amount of 9.278 billion UAH.
- 12:4515.092713615.09.2016 | Did you know271360The market of direct and venture investments in Ukraine: figures, facts, trends. Part 2.Global and Ukrainian trends and indicators in the field of investment.
- 10:1214.092730414.09.2016 | Did you know273040The market of direct and venture investments in Ukraine: figures, facts, trendsHow has the field of venture capital investment existed during recent years
- 19:0031.082721231.08.2016 | Did you know272120"Hello" from the Mermaid, or how securities market of Denmark is organizedHow Danish stock market, one of the oldest in the world, exists and operates.
- 15:1003.082723903.08.2016 | Did you know272390Line - the first messenger on IPOThe history of initial placement of Line messenger.
- 10:0003.072768203.07.2016 | Did you know276820Chief Metallurgist of Ukraine, or a history of "Azovstal"Not a "blue chip" anymore, but is still the leader of Ukrainian metallurgy.
- 18:3006.062758006.06.2016 | Did you know275800NDU Rebranding: what, how much and whyNational Depository of Ukraine changed the logo and corporate identity
- 18:4502.062746002.06.2016 | Did you know274600Raiffeisen Bank Aval - godfather of the banking systemThe history of the largest bank in Ukraine, the "blue chip", recognized as the best in Eastern Europe.
- 10:2025.052726925.05.2016 | Did you know272690UAE: down from a mall, straight to the ballAbout the UAE's stock market - the country which has more oil than water.
16:5807.123332Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123087Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123053FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122804Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123209New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123215Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122817Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122591VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123177EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122834Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises