"Kryukivskyi Railway Car Building Works": here we go!
KRCBW: who is it
PJSC "Kryukivskyi Railway Car Building Works" is the largest domestic engineering company. The plant is located in Kremenchug and except for the industrial merits, it is also known for its strategic importance for economy and security of Ukraine.
For the first time, Kryukov Railway Car Building Works was mentioned in 1869.
For the first time, Kryukov Railway Car Building Works was mentioned in 1869. Back then, workers dealed with freight cars' maintenance in small car repair shops of Kharkiv-Mykolaiv railway. When new campuses were established in 1990, car repair shops started to deal with maintenance of passenger coaches. During the years of the Great Patriotic War the plant was evacuated to Perm, where manufacture of the defensive production (demolition air bombs) was arranged in a short time. On return from the evacuation, in 1954, design bureau was established. It dealed with engineering assault-crossing equipment in the USSR.
Main feature is versatility.
In the days of Ukrainian independence in 2002, a year after production of the first passenger coach, the Kryukivskyi Railway Car Building Works turned into highly technological, wide-range basic enterprise of railway car production of the country. The main working program of the plant is to develop and manufacture main passenger and freight cars of different types, trucks, spare parts, wheelsets, railway wheels, underground cars, road construction machinery, escalators, etc.
Today KRCBW is a diversified company that can generate any engineering idea and turn it into reality.
During recent years, the plant has produced more than 15 new models of specialized and freight cars for various purposes, which operate in different countries of the world.
Enough shares for everybody
Austrian company "OW Capital Management GmbH" ownes 25% of the Kryukivskyi Railway Car Building Works, the same number belongs to AS Skinest Finants company (Estonia). According to the KRCBW's data, another 25% is owned by another Estonian legal entity Osauhing DELANTINA, 19.17% of securities belong to Transbuilding Service Limited.
History of ownership changes in detail and other information about the company you may find in "company's profile" on StockWorld.com.ua.
Huge industrial capacity gives the plant ability to produce and provide high-quality, easy-to-use products. The high rate of production, volume of productive capacity, well-established marketing policy allow the plant not only to stick its current posstion and keep up, but also to invest its profit in the development and modernization of the enterprise, to expand, creating new jobs and strengthen on the global engineering market.
In March 2015, "Kryukivskyi Railway Car Building Plant" received contract on maintenance of 50 cars for the Kyiv Metro. It is known that this contract totally amounted to 1.02 billion UAH. And in August 2015, the plant received a contract for 2.5 million UAH on maintenance of 40 units of Ukrainian army's military equipment .
Not by cars alone
Until March 2016, shares of KRCBW formed the index basket of "Ukrainian Exchange". Currently securities of the company are "blue chips" of PFTS Stock Exchange. For example, according to the site, the volume of share trading amounted to 515 UAH. Totally 100 transactions were recorded. Stock ticket of the plant is KVBZ.
- 12:4515.092874615.09.2016 | Did you know287460The market of direct and venture investments in Ukraine: figures, facts, trends. Part 2.Global and Ukrainian trends and indicators in the field of investment.
- 10:1214.092891714.09.2016 | Did you know289170The market of direct and venture investments in Ukraine: figures, facts, trendsHow has the field of venture capital investment existed during recent years
- 19:0031.082883431.08.2016 | Did you know288340"Hello" from the Mermaid, or how securities market of Denmark is organizedHow Danish stock market, one of the oldest in the world, exists and operates.
- 15:1003.082886503.08.2016 | Did you know288650Line - the first messenger on IPOThe history of initial placement of Line messenger.
- 10:0003.072936403.07.2016 | Did you know293640Chief Metallurgist of Ukraine, or a history of "Azovstal"Not a "blue chip" anymore, but is still the leader of Ukrainian metallurgy.
- 18:3006.062919906.06.2016 | Did you know291990NDU Rebranding: what, how much and whyNational Depository of Ukraine changed the logo and corporate identity
- 18:4502.062907602.06.2016 | Did you know290760Raiffeisen Bank Aval - godfather of the banking systemThe history of the largest bank in Ukraine, the "blue chip", recognized as the best in Eastern Europe.
- 10:2025.052887825.05.2016 | Did you know288780UAE: down from a mall, straight to the ballAbout the UAE's stock market - the country which has more oil than water.
16:5807.125203Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125073Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124926FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124556Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124963New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124988Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124596Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124317VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124953EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124604Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises