Х Forum "Invest & Trade in Ukraine"
On January 23-26, 2018, Ukraine will present its investment and trade potential to ASEAN region
From January 23 to 26, 2018 in one of the most influential economic capitals of the Southeast Asia - Singapore and Kuala Lumpur - will be hosted the X Forum "Invest & Trade in Ukraine". Organizer - A7 CONFERENCES, supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Free trade zone with Singapore and Kuala Lumpur may become a bridge for Ukrainian exporters to the entire ASEAN market:
- A huge market of 635 million consumers;
- The demand for food products in the countries of the ASEAN region (Association of South East Asian Nations) is dynamically increasing due to the high rates of economic development;
- Ukraine is allready the leader in supplying wheat in Thailand, and is also in the top 3 supplier-countries in Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia;
- In the field of grain supply, Ukraine has great chances to push the largest exporters - the USA and Canada;
- Another advantageous field for the export of Ukrainian goods is the supply of meat. In this area, Ukrainian companies have an advantage: European suppliers have a low competitiveness in comparison with Ukrainian ones, while Russian sales markets are closed;
- The import of medicines from the ASEAN region is increasing rapidly. Already Poland supplies medicines to the region at a cost of $ 54.7 million, Turkey - $ 41.4 million, Bulgaria - $ 18.6 million;
- On average, Malaysia will invest $ 1 billion per year in the oil and gas sector, infrastructure projects, construction, electricity, water supply and tourism. While the solar activity in Ukraine is enough to ensure the return on investment for 6-7 years with the green tariff and for 13-15 years - without it;
- In 2016 Singapore ranked 3rd in the world in the Innovation Center Index, and 2nd in the world among Global Fintech Hubs. That is, Singapore has already entered the number of leading investors in the world, in particular in the field of hi-tech;
- The region is a major importer of airplanes and helicopters, as well as spare parts for them, whose imports last year reached US $ 18.7 billion. Truck imports increased to US $ 5.7 billion.
The X International Investment and Trade Forum "Invest & Trade in Ukraine" series will bring together large, medium and small companies from Ukraine, Singapore and Malaysia as part of the global mission. Our mission is expansion of business cooperation between countries, as well as creating a communication platform for business development. Before ASEAN region these forums were held in New York (2013, 2014, 2017), London (2014), Frankfurt (2014), Tel Aviv (2016), Toronto (2017), Houston (2017) and San Francisco (2017).
The forum will be focused on agribusiness, hi-tech, infrastructure and energy sectors. The agenda of the event includes three sessions dedicated to the prospects for cooperation of Ukrainian companies with Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Each part of the forum will be accompanied by open discussions and meetings of senior representatives of Ukrainian, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur investors and companies.
"Ukraine is an innovative and reliable hub for international investment and trade, despite the difficult political and economic situation. This is how we will represent Ukraine and the forum. Another our task is to strengthen the relations between the three countries on the path of investment and trade cooperation," said Maria Barabash, President and CEO of A7 GROUP.
Organizer - A7 CONFERENCES, The Official Carrier - Turkish Airlines, Business Travel Partner - AIRLAFES. Investment Partner - A7 CAPITAL, Business Travel Partner - AirLife. Agro Media Partner - UCAB. Career Partner – HeadHunter. Exclusive Business Media-partner – newspaper “Business”. Media-partners – journal “Terminal”, Computer Review, Proman, Global Ukraine News, Platforma, Hubs, 1News UA. Supported by – American Chamber of Commerce, Association of Energy Auditors, Association of Information Enterprises of Ukraine and others.
Registration and detailed agenda are available via the link: a7conf.com/asia
Participation fee for the Ukrainian companies in 1 city personally / remotely - 10 000,00 UAH, in two cities personally / remotely - 15 000,00 UAH, for Asian companies, government officials and media - free of charge (after confirmation). Participation is possible only for representatives of top management.
For media accreditation, please contact: +38 044 227 27 77, +38 096 515 43 90, email@example.com (contact person: Victoria Shcherbatyuk).
16:5807.1212507Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212530Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1212185FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211739Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1212116New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1212111Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211734Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211383VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1212183EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211734Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises